After months of waiting for a confirmation of the direction of precious metals, the accompanying charts say it all.
All the manipulations, short selling and panic selling appear to have subsided. Looks like a new bull market now for plenty of reasons:
- Uncontrollable creation of Federal debt (weak dollar)
- Two years of solid price gains, reversing the 5 year bear market
- Huge gains in mining company share prices
- Artificially low interest rates
- Worldwide excess money creation
- 6th straight year of declining mining output
- Threat of nuclear war with Korea
- Toppy stock market
- War on cash
- Threat of cyber-attacks
It looks like we could be in for another ride up like 2008 to 2011. A good time to establish, or add to, a position while you still can.